Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh, hätt 'but I ....|| Afterwards one is wiser. Longer abroad, no more delay, off earlier, more parties to celebrate: Many would back their Uni-time like a completely different way. Missed opportunities, playful freedom - to tell students blogs ONLINE, what they regret.   In university life is a lot of themselves as long as the student between the lecture hall, library and laboratory umherhechtet long as he is still outstanding work experience, exam dates and deadlines, cornered, he finds little time for contemplation. Only when the last exam is written and the last party celebrated Fachschaftssitzung, comes into some mystery: Yeah, 'I have in recent years actually done everything right? And you can ask so much: I was interested enough, I have chosen the right focus? If I had to cancel as I was then? Sufficient to take three internships? Twelve too many? If I had less to celebrate - or even more? Have I missed something, because I never used to have a WG? And! just why I was actually against the semester abroad in Scotland decided? For Uniblogs have students in the last phase of their studies thought to what they at the most beautiful time of her life have to be suspended:

No comments:

Post a Comment