Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kluge peas counter.

Many banks offer loans to study. But the students are not too long, but shun the offers - for fear of debt. A wise decision, says Jan Friedmann.

 


The offer may sound tempting: Study first time, treat yourself now and then something that we want the money until a few years back, if you earn good professional. How student loans, the various banks would-be scholars in Germany. Tickten similar to the American consumer or real estate buyers, they would force oneself - you live only once.

But so easy, German students not to get into the pawnshop. Only five percent in the last year a study loan. Individual banks have had their offers because demand already again. Someone offers him money to pump, the student suspicious.

That makes him almost as a model in times of international financial turbulence: counting peas instead of "easy credit". That an effective interest rate of eight percent on a permanent hurts really, can the young German academics, unlike other borrowers seem to figure out. He keeps his money better together: Create, create, build completion, rather in the cafeteria at the stomach dislocated as the bank was a gift.

It deserves the financial industry darbende nothing, sorry, but it proves a virtue, to which academics are actually trained: reason.

1 comment:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete