Saturday, January 17, 2009

Caught in the diploma.

In theory, the mobility of students is highly encouraged. In practice they often fail in the bureaucracy - especially in courses with a diploma or master's degree. The complaints about a harrowing hurdles are getting louder.

 


At the German universities are piling up the complaints of diploma and master's students who are against their fellow students in the new bachelor and master degree programs to feel penalized. Change of subject or university experience traditionalists such as hurdles, sometimes they even deny the government the next step.

The rule: From 2010, new students only in the graded system of Bachelor and Master may begin. Therefore, consider the universities already very carefully whether and how many contaminated sites in the form of changers aufhalsen they want. "What happens here is a form of discrimination against students in the old courses," laments John Ludwig Asta from the University of Cologne, where even professionals uniinterne change almost impossible.

Meanwhile, close nationwide over two-thirds of all courses with bachelor or master's from. Some colleges have rules for higher kulante semester, but the chance for a change nor a precise pass Altstudiengang to be found, will always be lower: In Lower Saxony, 91 percent have already been restructured, 87 and in Berlin in Brandenburg 84 percent.

It is debatable whether the reformist joyful Unis überhaupt Altstudenten may be sidelined. The enrollment freeze is in the view of the Cologne Fachanwalts Christian Pearwood "only for the first semester." Rejection higher semester had "no legal basis."

1 comment:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete