Friday, December 19, 2008

"With child I run right through."

Closing with the funny long-term studies - in the middle of the semester abroad learned Julia Kraushaar, 26, that she is pregnant. This provides an energy boost. Now is the ninth month in Berlin and wants to continue their studies after a baby break swiftly bring to an end.
  "When I found nine months before that, I'm pregnant, I was watching semester abroad in Paris. My friend and I have then said: 'We are creating das.' We are both nearing our thesis and could have no better time for family formation imagine.
I am now 26, and all tell me that this is the best age to mother them. As a young man can be much mitgeben a child - is important, however, that you already have a certain maturity. Martin is the first man with whom I can imagine to start a family. We have been talking about last year, accompanied a child to get.
In the first six months after the birth of my daughter, I will postpone my studies, because in order for them to be. At the time Martin will write his dissertation and his tests do. If I had stopped then, he will take care of the child, so I can finish studying.
Now I have concrete plan
With his support, I think that my studies with only one year delay will bring to an end. When I get to work once their own wishes, can I have my child in the crib type.

A child to get motivated me. After studying, I will not fall this big hole, no orientation to have - I am so to take care of my daughter. Also, I want my studies quickly to end the occupation and running properly, so good I can provide for them. I notice that the pregnancy incredible energy in releasing me, my life on the series to get.
I am studying already 14 semester and am therefore as a long-term student designate. Especially the long-term students, it is often difficult to come to the conclusion, especially in my subjects, French and German literature. To get a child, forcing one hand, no time to lose and concrete plan.
We are among the last master's students
Without the financial support of our parents would, however, the situation is quite different. Students, on their own job needs to have it much harder. Also, my friend and I the advantage of the last Masters students to belong. The changeover to the Bachelor's and Master's courses for young families is bad, because the schedules are so tightly organized.
The biggest problem with the family theme, however, is our society: in Germany there is an incredibly inhibitions, the child Available early, because you then as uncaring mother insult must leave. With these insights are old-fashioned modern professions and lifestyles are simply not compatible.
Our family can I find very emancipated, because my friend and I divide our work. It would be nice if we could play a pioneer role. "
At blogsView ONLINE tell this weeks Four students why they have decided during their studies to get a child - and how it everyday between crib and auditorium cope.
Monday: Study with a child, now or never

No comments:

Post a Comment